Tuesday 27 March 2012

WEEK 11 - Numbers

Week 11 | March 27, 2010 | Weight: 270.4 | Loss of 2.2 lbs | Total Loss: 40.2 lbs

40.2 pounds lost.  Need I say more?  I was tempted to leave this post at that, but, as my wife reminds me from time to time, I tend to babble on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and.. well you get the idea.  Anyway, I am very pleased to have lost 40.2 pounds.  Forgetting what I even lost this week as that is overshadowed by my current grand total.

I'm a numbers kinda guy.  I was always good with math and even tutored Undergrads with their single variable calculus.  That said, I'm looking at the numbers and I see some interesting stats:

40 pounds lost
30.7 % of my goal
3.63 pounds lost per week average
About 0.5 pounds per day lost average

That's just crazy!


2 comments:

  1. Great stats! And a barrier passed...the first 40 pounds. Bet lots of work went into each pound. And worth it all in the end. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS a crazy amount to lose per week on a consistant basis! Congrats my man, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete