Tuesday 10 April 2012

WEEK 13 - Keeps going, and going...

Week 13 | April 10, 2012 | Weight: 265.9 | Loss of 4.4 lbs | Total Loss: 44.7


For the first time ever we never had a turkey for Easter.  We decided this year that we would have a regular meal that the kids would choose.  They selected Meatloaf LOL.  Go figure.  Happily, unlike turkey, there's no gravy and hordes of potatoes and other such treats.  That said, we did quite well with keeping eating under control.

On the exercise note, I started in on my weight training.  I've got some severe DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness) as a result.  I don't think my muscles have been worked like this in years.  I'm also slowly starting to switch up my snacks and going with less sugary ones in exchange for healthy ones.  To start, I'm including an apple with my lunch and looking to increase my protein and reduce my fat intake.

Also, on a small goal note, I am currently the lightest I have been in the past 6 years.  YAY!

1 comment: