Friday 18 January 2013

Reboot


So, I fell off the wagon pretty hard and put on a bunch of pounds.  Happily I'm not starting over as my loss from 2012 was pretty big and the gain in the last few months has been disappointing.  That said, I've started again like all good rezzies.  As of today I am still down over 42 pounds from when I started this time a year ago and my goals are still the same.

That said, I've learned a lot over the past year.  One big lesson was to not be over ambitious with anything.  Weight Loss, blogging and everything else.  One tends to peter out fairly quickly and is probably a major factor in why many New Years Rezzies give up and fail after a month in.

I'm back on my diet and started walking again.  I don't think I can run like I did last year without becoming pretty winded so I'm starting up slowly.  I expect in a couple of months I'll be running 5k like I was last summer and be half way to my goal once again.

I don't expect I'll be blogging every couple of days like I did before.  That becomes tiring quickly so I'm going to try my best to post here once a week on my new weigh in day which is Fridays.  I wish you all the best of success and hope we can continue this journey together!


No comments:

Post a Comment