Wednesday 29 August 2012

WEEK 33 - Bam!

Week 33 | August 28, 2012 | Weight 250.8 | Loss of 3.1 lbs | Total Loss: 59.8

Now that's what I'm talkin about!  Excellent loss and puts me right back on track (even this morning's private weigh in brings me back under 250!).   So now I'm right back to where I was prior to vacation.  Whew!  That was a bit of effort but happily I feel like I did before I started in on the smorgasbord of eating during vacation.  I don't feel a desire to hit up Wendy's once again and I even started back running.

On Monday I ran Week 4, Day 2 on the C25K program and it was tough, but I completed it and I'm very happy I did.  I'm going to try and keep going because I enjoy the way I feel when I'm doing it.  My wife keeps encouraging me to enter a 5k race (she's done 2 already) and I most likely will, but will wait till next spring before I sign up for any.  I still feel like a fat guy and by medical standards I still am, but I am defiantly going in the right direction!  With luck and hard work, perhaps I will enter my first 5k race early next year.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Nice recovery from the vacation gain. You should do a 5k. Many people do a combo of walk/run anyway.

    ReplyDelete