Monday 18 January 2016

Week 2 - Movin Along



WEEK 2   January 18, 2016  |  Weight: 296.9 lbs   Loss of 2.6 lbs

Week 2 is a great success and I'm glad to see 2 solid weeks of positive weigh ins.  As I assumed, week 1 crazy weight loss was just my body's way of correcting itself and preparing for the new me.  This week's weight loss is something I expect to see regularly now.  Perhaps not 2.6 each week but an acceptable loss of 1-2 pounds a week rather than crazy high numbers like 8.


That said, I am not at all disappointed in this weeks weigh in and I am proud of myself for week 2.  I'm looking forward to the challenge of week 3.  If I can get the next few weeks under my belt, I will be confident I am no longer bouncing up and down like I have for the past 3.5 years and I'm moving along the right path.  Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment