Wednesday 4 July 2012

WEEK 25 - Rebound

Week 25 | July 3, 2012 | Weight 249.3 | Loss of 0.7 lbs | Total Loss: 61.3


So it looks like I've lost the weight I gained last week which is great!  I didn't do so well this past weekend but I didn't mind.  It was a 4 day weekend for me and we celebrated Canada Day here so eating right wasn't a top priority but I didn't go overboard and probably still feeling some effects from last week's BBQ.

That said I'm doing my best to eat lean and clean this week because vacation starts next week which is going to be pretty much two weeks of gluttony LOL.  I won't have access to a scale on weigh in day next week nor will I have access to a computer the entire time (phone coverage if I'm lucky).

I fully intend to hit the routine hard when we get back but until then, it's going to be interesting to see what these next two weeks will bring.  I'm hoping the past 7 months have caused me to develop some good eating habits so I won't become the eating machine I once was.  We'll see by the extent of the damage this will cause but that's ok, it's what vacation is all about hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment