Tuesday 19 June 2012

WEEK 23 - Memory

Week 23 | June 19, 2012 | Weight 249.3 | Loss of 2.2 lbs | Total Loss: 61.3

What a wonderful milestone!  It's been 13 years since I've weighed this much.  I remember it well because it was a turning point in my life.  The last time I weighed in the 249 area, I was putting a wedding ring on the hand of my beloved wife.

It was a beautiful day and I had no idea what was ahead of me other than I was hand in hand with the person I wanted to travel the earth with.  I also had no idea the pounds I was going to put on over the next 13 years either LOL.  That said, I'm back to the weight from that day and I'm happy to say that I'm not done yet!  Nope - while I was a big boy even in my mid 20's during my wedding day, I still have more of this journey to take and I fully intend to keep going.

My ultimate goal will see me at a weight when I was 20 years old.  So, I hope you all find someone to travel with like I have and here's to the journey!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to your wedding weight! :) That's such a great milestone!

    ReplyDelete